Our tasks in the Division responsible for the “Development of digital technologies” revolve around the promotion of research and development at the precompetitive stage.
- to develop and test new technologies that enable big data to be used in both the private sector and by the general public in a secure and legally compliant manner
- to connect digital user areas using a targeted, secure combination of cyber-physical systems, data management technologies, and open service platforms
- The new technology programme broadens the programme “Smart Service World I” to include further areas which have so far been underrepresented
The Smart Home & Building Certification project focuses on making the market for home networking solutions more transparent, and on boosting market growth in this area.
– to identify forward-looking approaches for smart production technologies and smart products.
– focusing on the key areas of logistics, mobility and energy infrastructure.
– to develop and test innovative, secure and legally compliant cloud-computing solutions.